Galaxy S3 thinks headphones are connected?

I've got my S3 giving me problems. It seems the phone thinks it's connected to head phones when it isn't. I've tried to clean the jack with the stick of a q-tip with no luck.. I've connected and disconnected the headphones about 15 times now, still nothing.

Took battery out, no luck. Restarted the phone maybe 10 times.

I finally did a factory reset and the problem is STILL happening. The only sounds the phone makes is through "system volume". Everything else only works when the headphones are plugged in..

Any ideas? Or is the phone junk?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

It's something in the jack or you got the jack wet. Keep trying to clean it is the only thing I can think of to help.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived