Sundown Audio

Sundown SAZ-2000D RCA cables. I'm so confused.

I've been reading about twisted RCA cables, differential, coaxial. Honestly it's overwhelming and maybe I'm just over thinking it but I don't know what RCAs I should be getting for my amp.

I originally ordered these: http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/rca-cables/krystal-rca-kables/sp/krystal-kable-2-channel-6m-twisted-pair-rca-cable/ but realized I should have went with longer ones. Will those work for me or should I be looking for something different?

Here's a picture of my amps RCA inputs: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/fourdrvet/009_zps0c41a92f.jpg

Thanks guys

Edited by Syphlyn

Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8

H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898

Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers

4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4

Sub: Sundown Zv4 12

Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D

Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz

Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series

Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs

So long as the length is good they'll be fine. Signal cable is 99% marketing hype and bullshit.

Okay I noticed this amp doesn't have the markers on the RCA inputs. Does the red usually go on the bottom with the black/white on the top? Does it not matter?

So long as the length is good they'll be fine. Signal cable is 99% marketing hype and bullshit.

No it's not there is actually reason. They are both designed to reject noise but do so differently and the two designs are not interchangeable

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Already saw that video and I have no idea what is required for my amp. Sundown is really lacking on the descriptions and specs on their equipment at least on their website.

lol so now sundown has to put which rca wire to get in their description.... cmon man really? the one you ordered will work just fine, hopefully you ordered the correct length.

I'm just saying their website for information and specs is lacking. They have great customer service. I'm just trying to get the right ones. It's not mentioned whether their amps RCAs are the single ended or the differential input.

lol so now sundown has to put which rca wire to get in their description.... cmon man really? the one you ordered will work just fine, hopefully you ordered the correct length.

I'm just saying their website for information and specs is lacking. They have great customer service. I'm just trying to get the right ones. It's not mentioned whether their amps RCAs are the single ended or the differential input.

well i haven't yet watched that video and i don't know the difference between the two. but i'm running the same exact rcas that you bought on 3 of my sundown amps and they all work just fine.

well i haven't yet watched that video and i don't know the difference between the two. but i'm running the same exact rcas that you bought on 3 of my sundown amps and they all work just fine.

Okay excellent that's what I wanted to know! Also this is a pure nooby question but in my amps pics I don't see "color guides". Does the red RCA usually go on the bottom while the black goes on the top?

Okay excellent that's what I wanted to know! Also this is a pure nooby question but in my amps pics I don't see "color guides". Does the red RCA usually go on the bottom while the black goes on the top?

In a mono channel amplifier it doesn't matter. It only has one channel, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but subwoofers do not have differences in the right and left channels like regular speakers do. You know how in certain music one side plays and the other doesn't or maybe doing something else at certain times? Well in subwoofers both sides are always doing the same thing I believe.

Simply stated. The orientation of the rcas doesn't matter.