97 Nissan hardbody needs more juice!

hey guys, i just bought a nissan hardbody last week with a KA24 and need to get enough power to fuel my 8000w hifonics sampson xxv, im trying to keep it as simple as possible because i have so much to do to the truck before next spring, any suggestions on a good alt ect.

That's alot of power for one alt. 8000w @ 14 volts will draw close to 600 amps. So you need an alt that can supply your amp, your car accessories and charge your batteries. Try two 350 amp alts and a little reserve backup power.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

yeah i might have to do something like that, might try one of the mechman compact 320 amp alts and see how it does with burps on a good battery bank, im also running into the issues of time and space, ive got the truck on bags so i have to make room for tires aswell. ill have to do some multi alt research since ive never done it before!

DC power has a 180a alt for the KA. That's about as much as the motor can safely push anyway.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

that was my other concern, so you dont think i could turn a universal 340amp? and sorry guys, gonna have to wait till spring and ill post a start to finish, right now its just a cab on a frame on blocks with a pile of parts next to it :)

Archived