Sundown Audio

Memphis MOJO 2500.1

BIGlep

Hey. In my struggle to find used car audio amps on craigslist I came across this amplifier. Guy's selling it for 400 FIRM and it looks like this

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41mPXeMkT2L.jpg

Any opinions? I was looking at a aq2200d but it sold, and a DC 2.0K and that also sold. I feel like there is no car audio in the Chicagoland area so there is like nothing on craigslist.

I found an add that says that at rated @ 4 OHM it is .5% THD. IDK that seems sketchy compared to DC or SQ's <.1%.

Memphis amps are legit man and $400 is a steal for that if it has no problems. They are $1000 new.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

As far as doing rated I have no clue never had a way to test that but I have ran amps from all of their lines and have been plenty happy with them and never blew a single one. Compared to the Rockford amps I've run(since we know rockfords do rated) at similar power levels I'd say by ear and feel that the Memphis amps put out what they claim. I can't speak for others expereiences though as far as blowing them easily.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived