Audiopipe APDL-20001d GUTS

itscody

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best.

how did you tune the amp

I just simply Clamped it, the owner had everything else set already.

I do not run this amp, Simply just posted here since its no where else on the net, Clamped it today tho, And its doing 1804 @ 14.2 volts so not bad, but not the best.

how did you tune the amp

the test is void then if nobody knows if the amp was clipping or not. in general

how did you tune the amp

the test is void then if nobody knows if the amp was clipping or not. in general

According to Clip light on bass knob, it was not clipping, Also test was done on 41hz tone.

I wouldn't say the clip light on a bass knob is the "be all end all", especially with this piece of shit

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

how did you tune the amp

According to Clip light on bass knob, it was not clipping, Also test was done on 41hz tone.

Cant say those are always correct, But its pretty accurate on a AQ ( the clip light that is )

aq clip light is way better made than audiopoop

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I wouldn't say the clip light on a bass knob is the "be all end all", especially with this piece of shit

For the price the amps actual pretty good, Only someone that ran it would know that tho. Its not always about, sundown crescendo, ect.

Archived