Should i buy a DD-1?

I was in the same boat as your are just a little while back. I will say this, the DD-1 is by far the best and most useful tool I have ever bought. It may seem like its a lot of money but in the long run it could save you money but making sure your not going to fry your equipment. Just do it and you wont regret it.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Why don't you go to a Honda forum and ask them if you should buy a Honda. I'm sure you'll get an unbiased answer.

I give the same advice in one form or another everywhere. Always say buy the tools, it's an investment.

How is that biased, cause I rec a DD1 instead of an Oscope?

And I'm sure if you drove a Honda you'd recommend buying a Honda here or on the Honda forum. The point is this is the SMD forum and people are more likely than not going to suggest buying SMD tools.

Those who would not will remain silent on the subject out of respect for the forum.

Thats odd, Im a mod here, and know Steve personally, and have all the smd tools myself, even some prototype stuff.

Yet since the user was having a dilemma on which to buy, I told him to get the battery if he is having voltage issues.

But yea, that was so biased of me to say according to you.

If you dont like this forum so much, leave.

Fuck the forum. Fuck everyone in it.

The tool works. Works exactly as advertised.

Your honda shit would be like sayin you drive said honda because your banging the ugly receptionist at the dealership.

The tool works. I to hell with where I'm at and with who.

I would get it after you get a better amp. There's no point in buying it to use on a shark amp.

isnt better to buy the dd-1 to prevent shitting on my subwoofers because of how shitty the shark amp is?
it all depends on if your willing to accept the settings it tells you to leave it at.

yeah i dont care if its not that loud as i have it right now im still going to upgrade to a better amp but i just dont want to upgrade everything because the amp clipped the subs. so iguess imma go for the dd-1

by far one of the best tools I have ever purchased. real easy to get love on the DD1 from this site...shop around and see what others have to say about it. you'll most likely start smaller, like most have, then before you know it, you're strapping amps, adding batts., etc. the DD1 is there for you to keep you from damaging equipment...just use it right (not hard) and ^^ do what it says...and you'll be all smiles!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I love mine, even though a majority of people around here (hometown) don't give two shits about gains (maximum gain) at shows, i still stand by it and have it to where i can check and retune my entire system in about 10 min

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Why don't you go to a Honda forum and ask them if you should buy a Honda. I'm sure you'll get an unbiased answer.

I give the same advice in one form or another everywhere. Always say buy the tools, it's an investment.

How is that biased, cause I rec a DD1 instead of an Oscope?

And I'm sure if you drove a Honda you'd recommend buying a Honda here or on the Honda forum. The point is this is the SMD forum and people are more likely than not going to suggest buying SMD tools.

Those who would not will remain silent on the subject out of respect for the forum.

Thats odd, Im a mod here, and know Steve personally, and have all the smd tools myself, even some prototype stuff.

Yet since the user was having a dilemma on which to buy, I told him to get the battery if he is having voltage issues.

But yea, that was so biased of me to say according to you.

If you dont like this forum so much, leave.

I don't think hispls was saying you are biased, I think he was trying to say that some people will reccomend a SMD DD-1 just because this is a SMD Forum.

Archived