need help please I have a 1999 blazer v6 been running fine drove it home less then 1/4 mile from work next day would not start it rolls over has spark fuel pump sounds like its working i did run out of gas 1 time it did take along time to get to start . i did try to start it with starter fuild still nothing any help please and thank

Spray it with 2 short burst of ether (starting fluid) it should start and stay running . If you have codes then find out what they are . a no start issue can be anything. DO NOT KEEP USING starting fluid if it works you can cause more damage doing so .

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Just because the fuel pump is making noise it doesn't mean it's working. check your fuel pressure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived