XS Power

I bought 2 D3100 and they arrived with the pkg having minor damage on the bottom. Pull the batteries out and 1 has a minor bulging corner, not very bad on the top, the second is a little more dinged up. Are they useable? Yes, but is this normal? 400 battery cant u do the pkg right? Any one else have these issues? Or am i the only one?

:ttiwwop:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I have ordered about 13 D3100s, 2 S3400s, and 4 D3400s in the last 8 or so months for me and other builds I was behind from various online retailers.

Never once have got a damaged battery in shipping.

Only a few of the batteries from all that I ordered have broken styrofoam inside the box, and 1 battery had a crinkled up corner tear in the box. To me this would mean the packaging did its job since the batteries where not damaged.

If the battery is damaged it would be due to poor handling in shipping it sounds like.

I would contact the seller you got the batteries from and start there

I dont see how you can point blame at XS Power for having poor packaging when its clearly a 3rd party shipping issue.

just thought since it's probably fairly common issue they would beef up the pkg. it was shipped in the box from xs power. Guess the company could double box it. Not like it's a cheap toy. Styrofoam was ripped and broke on both boxes.

Nothing major, sure it happened in shipping.Surely it could be worse.

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Edited by sactownstang

Well they should replace it then at their cost imo.

I wouldnt wanted a damaged battery even if its only cosmetic. Its brand new and that dont look brand new. and would look horrible in a install if the batteries are being shown off.

I just dont see why everone feels the need to get online and point fingers when you can contact them with a email which Im sure will get their attention much faster and be more professional.

I know when I had an issue with one of my batteries this past winter I emailed XS Power and spoke a bit with Byron, told him what processes I went through to determine if it was the battery.

I had the new battery already in transit from XS Power before I got the dang invoice in my email to pay it seemed.

But doing what your doing is not the proper way to handle business imo.

And if your so worried about shipping, you could of easily bought the batteries from Meade and picked them up yourself im sure since he is a dealer and in the same city.

all you have to do,is open a claim with ups or whoever delivered the package. they will come out,and do an inspection on the packaging and refund your money.it has nothing to do with xs power,the packaging they use is far beyond the specs required for protection.i used to load trucks for ups,and its very hectic. I've seen tons of plasma tvs and all kinds of stuff fall of the conveyer belts,and it gets thrown right in the back of the trucks for delivery.

Who did it ship through?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm