my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

ok im not afraid of nobody! if its meant to happen it will, and i aint responding to the pms.dont wanna name names cause i could be wrong.

You should at least report it to a mod, just so they know whats up.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn bro, I appreciate your concerns! There are a shit load of ass-bags scouring the web just waiting for the opportunity to rip us good folks off! Fuck demos unless you specifically know the people. This situation is no different than the spam ass emails I get trying to tell me I can get 100 million dollars from some off shore bank accounts.....but only if I give the Nigerian SOB all of my personal info. I'm truly surprised this shit didn't start earlier. You worked hard for your gear so absolutely do not take any risks allowing some assholes to steal your shit. Good luck and stay vigilant.

Wow, thats fuck up man is always some asshole that ruins it for everyone else, I was enjoying this build too. Well if this help my package came today everything looks great moredbsplease!! This is a awesome guy to deal with good luck with your build regardless if you choice to continue the build log..

Aw man I came in here to tune in, I am super grateful u posted that ram design!

Fuck it I am tuning in anyways

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

ok this is were i end this thread.i was just talking about this situation today at work. well it happened...im getting pms from guys in the area who have 2 or 3 posts with no info on who they are,and want to know were i live,so they can get a demo.maybe I'm wrong,but i don't need this shit! if these guys were really interested why pm me,and not post here?feels like all I'm doing is advertising my stuff to get stolen.good luck with that by the way,everyone on my street has a dog,and they bark if the wind blows.anyway i was just trying to put this on here to share,and get some tips from the gurus.

How would anyone know your area unless you told them? You didn't put anything under location... unless u just changed it

Looking forward to the final product. Tuned in. For the wires underneath the truck there is always tech flex or plastic conduit. Im not sure if there is any tech flex that is large enough for 3 runs of 1/0 but if not then there is always single runs.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Looking forward to the final product. Tuned in. For the wires underneath the truck there is always tech flex or plastic conduit. Im not sure if there is any tech flex that is large enough for 3 runs of 1/0 but if not then there is always single runs.

He said he is done and not posting anymore

ok I'm back. i wanna keep going cause i could've just been a little paranoid.i was thinking some of the new people are new to how someone may interoperate something they would say or comment. i have been here for several years just reading and researching,i barely ever commented on a thread,or created one until know.(I'm addicted)maybe this guy is ok,and didn't think it was a big deal to ask.lets move on.

made some buss bars out of .5 inch aluminum from metals depot,and shined them up a little. i made them long enough to fit 4 batteries ,even though I'm only run three to begin with. i got the xp3000sE3B0427D-55E2-448D-A57A-45C532A8D700_zps

Archived