9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

Definitely not funny...use common fuckn sense ppl! you can't give a 9-year-old 1st time shooter a fully automatic sub machine gun and think things are gonna end well .

learn to read.. she has shot a full auto uzi before
doubt it..Fully auto sub machine guns are NOT for kids son.
what is there to doubt?

the girl, who was at the shooting range with her parents, was next to the instructor and had already successfully shot the Uzi before the accident occurred.

My man that's irrelevant! She didn't have enough experience to properly handle the weapon simple and plain.

i know, and even at 13 she wont have the skill to handle one still shouldn't be a reason not to learn how to handle one. it was the instructor who made the mistake. thats not how you teach a child.. he had to stand behind not next to her. he had to hold the gun not let her do the holding, regardless of caliber or type. he didnt take the proper precautions..

my argument is about kids being able to learn gun safety regardless of age (not too young though)

there has been 8 year olds shooting 30.30 and 30.06 and im sure more accurate and safer than you. age shouldnt be the reason why not to learn. its how you teach them and the safety steps you take

I agree with you that it was the instructor fault for that accident. .. but don't make comments on my shooting skill or safety...You dont know me... you wanna reference and or compare use yourself or other people you know!!

she is a good shot, but I don't think she'd be mature enough to be in control of a gun (gets depressed and kills herself as an example)

Of course a child shouldn't have access to a gun 24/7 no matter how skilled they are. Any responsible gun owner keeps their guns locked away from children even if their kids know how to handle them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

damn she is good.. why shouldnt she be allowed? she handles better than most

Your argument is invalid.

She has been shooting many years and a champion at that.

Not the first time shooting a gun, let alone an automatic weapon.

not using it as the argument.. just showing how good she is.. never did i say she was a noob..

but now that you mention it. starting at a young age like her is far better then being of age and a total noob.. also by looking at the video it seems she has been shooting for a long time meaning she was a very young kid and maybe even younger than the 9 year old who shot the instructor. so if she wasnt allowed to learn at a young age she would suck now.. to be honest, i rather see her with a gun than other people

edit.. thinking about it yes it makes a very good argument.. people here say no kid should handle a gun and even wore a SMG.. she dont look like 18 and she was shooting a SMG.. so it falls in real good with an argument. she was a noob at one point so she got her hands on training at a young age

^^ And luckily she dodn't kill anyone whilst she was learning.... or did she

the reason the 9yo did was because the instructor failed to do his job right.. if i see a 35 year old who has never shot a gun before i would hold the gun with him and stand behind.. age really dont matter much when a noob.. i seen adults lose control of a gun.. the age thing is invalid. accidents can happen no matter what age the shooter is

^^ And luckily she dodn't kill anyone whilst she was learning.... or did she

the reason the 9yo did was because the instructor failed to do his job right.. if i see a 35 year old who has never shot a gun before i would hold the gun with him and stand behind.. age really dont matter much when a noob.. i seen adults lose control of a gun.. the age thing is invalid. accidents can happen no matter what age the shooter is

Agreed, there a tons of people who don't have the competence to handle weapons and there are some people, including children, who do.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived