DC Sound Lab

Questions about DC Audio

You guys giving out other brands...

HE posted in the DC section asking about DC not other brands.

Like Will (he works for DC) said up there. Give them a call and can give you all the info you need about DC

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

ty keith77 I think someone finally understood me lol. I didnt want to waste will time since Im not buying my truck till january and then sytem. Im just trying to do the ground work that i can first.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Okay, so what is it you want to know about DC subs then? As I said a level 2 could most likely get louder than the Kicker, level 3 and up most definitely. They do cost more, you get what you pay for.

That said, shop around. You have time to do some research, and I don't think fixating on one specific brand is a good idea.

EDIT: Also call them up. This is their business, they will not mind answering questions for you.

Edited by yurvalentine

yes valentine you did give me your opinion and it is noted and appreciated. that last reply from me was to the other ppl giving out other brands. you hit the nail on the head to my question. Just looking for a general consensus.Thank you.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Okay, so what is it you want to know about DC subs then? As I said a level 2 could most likely get louder than the Kicker, level 3 and up most definitely. They do cost more, you get what you pay for.

That said, shop around. You have time to do some research, and I don't think fixating on one specific brand is a good idea.

When its your money you can tell him where to spend it... He can spend his money on what he wants..

Here are a few good websites that have DC gear to get an Idea on what you are going to spend. BUt all that depend on usable space and what you want. We need more info to help you out.

http://skyhighcaraudio.net/

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/

for you DC needs

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

HI everyone. Im new to the forum so all this may have been already adressed and for that I apologize. I live in southeast texas and around here kicker is the standard. I myself have 2 kicker cvr 12s in my car and 2 cvt 10s in my truck. I am fixing to buy another truck and included in my purchasing decision will be what music I can fit in there. I have been searching youtube and other sites and I think that I like DC Audio. Now I Know that Kicker is not all that but what my questions would be(never having heard DC,Sundown,PSI or anything good you know)what level would match or exceed kicker. For instance my 2 cvr 12s would level 2 12 outdo them or would i have to go to level 4 you get my drift. Its alot of money to throw out on a guess and I have never even seen or heard of DC around here. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? City wise

2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D

1 Soundqubed Q4-120

4 American Bass VFL 65MR

2 American Bass HD 15's

2 American Bass MX-250T

2 American Bass MX-252T

4 XS Power XP950

Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable

"Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else......

improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."

I installed a level 2 12 in a guy's truck and I was fairly impressed with it. I'm sure 2 level 2 12's would out do the the cvr's, but just to be safe I think the level 3's would be optimal for what you are wanting.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter