Anyone done it? Talk to me. I burnt out a bulb and I'd just assume convert all to LEDs. Thinking a white on blue color scheme like this

2014-toyota-highlander-dash-gauges-view.

I did them in my old honda, its pretty easy. But also vehicle dependant. What bulb type does your car take? I know my mustang has a socket with 194 bulbs that you can just replace, some places will try and make you buy the socket also to get more money from you..

Also, i've noticed you'll loose your dim feature..so if you ever dim it, it really wont work lol. And most of the time its easier to get a mutli 10 pack or so on ebay for the price places want for a single bulb..

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I did it on my motorcyle I would recommend not buying cheap eBay bulbs as that's what I did and seemed like I was replacing one every month or so, also make sure you get wide angle leds so you don't get any dead spots.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I did them in my old honda, its pretty easy. But also vehicle dependant. What bulb type does your car take? I know my mustang has a socket with 194 bulbs that you can just replace, some places will try and make you buy the socket also to get more money from you..

Also, i've noticed you'll loose your dim feature..so if you ever dim it, it really wont work lol. And most of the time its easier to get a mutli 10 pack or so on ebay for the price places want for a single bulb..

I have no idea what bulbs mine take. Not finding anything on google. Truth be told I wish they were brighter

I have no idea what bulbs mine take. Not finding anything on google. Truth be told I wish they were brighter

Only way to find out is to take it apart!

And all the guys on the foxbody page use them and have no issues. Cant beat em for the price lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

• 4 months later...

try partstrain.com, thats how i found my lights. i got some led's on amazon for like a dollar a piece. you might need to buy wedges for them, the only way to find that out is to take off the dash and look for yourself. i just took the old lights out of the wedges and replaced them with led's but idk if u can do that with every car

I changed everything out in my truck and in my son's truck. We have green in my truck and blue in Dylan's truck.

Looks Awesome

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I have a 05 malibu and I had to do some real searching to find my bulb size, even tried a couple that didn't work, but then found some bright blue LEDS that were plug n play at SuperBrightLeds.com.

Dim feature still works too

But yea it's very vehicle dependent.

BFBC69BB-ED39-4D37-A6FF-2FB6BA8E3EE2.jpg

Another thing to consider is that for some cars the stock bulbs are white but the gauge itself can have a colored film on it for the stock colors.

This sucks as it makes it harder to get the color you want

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived