where purplehaze?

June 25 I contacted Trent for rebuild of old school RF subs. We chaated for few days

July 2nd I sent subs and pay !!$200.00 help get parts paid.

July 10th he received sub

We chit hat tell 20th he said finished subs except dust caps.

ThTday asked if he had ups hub close by ship on my account to save me freight.he believed was and willing to drop Thursday

July 22nd I said yes hub is there.

And if I owe anything more I won't be able to pay tell end of month.

July22 Trent said no worries.the dust cap he had didn't fit right.so we discussed for a carbon cap.

July 30 I paid in full for all parts

Same day I asked for pics.

Aug1st I get pics of parts no complete sub.no carbon cap.

Aug12 I asked how's woofer coming.

Aug17th he gave me bad personal news.he did say sub was was done just need to ship.

Asked again my my ups info

Gave info aug18th

Aug 27th no woofer no contact.

Aug28 said his women took woofer to hub but had panic attack. Trent said going next day.

100% sure.

Sept7 I asked where is subs?reason I ask to ship on account don't cost me at this point I said I'll pay fed Or whatever.to get them

Sept 10th I pm'd hello

Sept12th Trent said sorry will get them out and seed me the info.

Sept 15th nothing

Again pm'd 15th

Sept 18th nothing.

If I'm wrong please say..if you have any personal contact with him ask him what's up I'm going leave my cell phone number in his in box.I've been cool I've been understanding.. if be wants a businesses building subs this ain't it.I hate doing this.but not my subs or money for these I can't replace it

well then, time to call scooby and the gang!

but to be honest, i really dont like dealing with people like this. i sold a amp to a guy and he kept saying "oh the money will be here tomorrow" and he would keep saying that forever, took a few months till he paid up. pissed me off. Sucks whats happening to you bro, i'll keep this in mind if i want to get a sub built.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Dang man this is like dejavu. Did the same thing to me. In the end I did get the subs. But communication is tough with him. And does disappear quite often.

If the number from Brian doesn't workout I can reach out as well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Dang man this is like dejavu. Did the same thing to me. In the end I did get the subs. But communication is tough with him. And does disappear quite often.

If the number from Brian doesn't workout I can reach out as well

I had like the SAME experience as OP.

the subs were even for my friend, but i did end up getting them and the subs were quite nice.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.