CC-1 problem (Please Help)

Stephen Moore

I Have a Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 wired up to my 4 6x9's in my 2012 Ram 1500 my DD-1 and CC-1 tunned my Rockford Fosgate Power T1500-1 perfectly. The DD-1 worked on my Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 how ever the CC-1 will not. I set everything on my head unit to flat and all sound enhancers as well as effects are off. The Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 gains are set with the DD-1 so I know my gains are good. I have the amp set in full or allpass the filters are set to their max as they should be by the book. I selected my track which is 100hz and turned the radio up slowly till the signal light came on hit read and tried to adjust my filters but the light won't move. One time it says im to high the next time I try to set them it say they are to low but what ever light is on when it reads is the one that stays on. I need to know if it is my meter or me. I watched Steve's video using the CC-1 and did step by step as he did. I have read the book more time than I can count and bought 2 sets of batteries. I'm at a loss at this point.

Archived