DD and Mosconi SQ setup?

Mosconi

Hey,

I would like to know what you guys think about the settup i will use in my BMW E30 Touring.

Amps: Mosconi 100.4, Mosconi 200.4, Mosconi Zero 1

Spreakers: Digital Designs AW 6.5 (midbass) 2x sets, Digital Desings AW 3 (mids), Digital Designs AT 28 (tweeters)

Subs: Digital Designs 9918 dual 0.5 ohm.

And a Mosconi 6to8 prosessor that i will need to use for the tweeters on the Mosconi 100.4 amp.

Also do anyone have a good guide how to use the 6to8 prosessor? I dont want to blow my tweeters right away :P

Nice equipment I run the dd germans myself but if you are truly building for sq why such a big woofer in a small car? Not bashing you if you can pull it off then hell yes do it but I wouldn't think you would have enough air space for a proper box.

I actualy just want to have the possibility to turn up the bass when i give demos :) also i am kind of a bass head but normaly im just listening to 80's music :P

I know how it is. My sq build started with a single dd 2512 with about 1000rms and has progressed to a damn 9515z on a m3b. I do have intentions on reconing the woofer into a 12 and dropping down power just a hair.

Hehe ye i still have 2x dd3512's atm but want to change to singel 18'' for the lows :) But the only thing im missing for the settup is the dd9918 atm so i might just try out a new box for my 3512's

Sounds like a nice setup. Best of luck with it brother.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived