Sundown Audio

crescendo 1100.4 vs dc 175.4

GSD_Yahl

so im in need of a front stage amp thats gonna keep up with the dc 10k, im running crescendo mids and ft1's right now and plan on putting more in when i fill out the doors i plan on running either 2 ft1's and 4 6.5's in each door or just 2 ft'1s and 2 6.5's idk i want it loud. also if most agree ill prolly add an 8 in each door for more midbass. so question is which would be better or are they bout the same, i kno crescendo focuses more on front stage so i feel their amp would be a better amp for the ability to tune, but im already runnin dc and the dc looks like a good one also.

Pick the one that meets your needs better when it comes to crossover settings...especially since it sounds like you want to run active...

On another note..no VS threads this will be gone soon lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I hate mismatched amps. I'd go DC.

Absolutely

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i appreciate the help guys, im leanin hard towards the nendo, jus for the fact of the features, its also cheaper by a couple hundred but it would match the front stage and the 10k will match the subs once i get the level 6's, jus the btls for now

Archived