Second Skin Audio

Help For Enclosure Design!

KickerCherokee

Hello to everyone from Greece! I have a Cherokee xj and i bought 2 Kicker L7 15's and i will run them with a Spl Dynamics D4s...I need a little help for my enclosure.I want to be loud for music...A friend told me to make my box about 28 hz because i listen to low songs...(White girl,Put On,Eastern Drop etc). My trunk dimensions are 108cm(length)*62(width)*50(height)...
108cm is the side that speakers will fit.Its the up Side of the box,and i will use Mdf 25mm wood...I need help guys! I trust you!

And the dimensions to inches: 42.51''(length)*24.40(width)*19.68''(height)

Nobody can help me? :/

You want help, or you want someone to spoon feed you? You asked for information on how to design a port, that's what he gave you.

If you want someone to design an enclosure for you, spell it out and be patient.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived