6 Sp4 18s in a 4th order, new rims, box painted, lots of updates

Nice, we saw it @ Heatwave but right after my cousin got a demo, Eric had to let it cool for a bit and I never came back for my demo...FML. Clean ass burban though!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, we saw it @ Heatwave but right after my cousin got a demo, Eric had to let it cool for a bit and I never came back for my demo...FML. Clean ass burban though!

I'll make sure I won't have that problem. If I upgrade power the subs are too. I'll always have the gains set low. So I can demo all day long. Them m3bs Eric had aren't noooo bitch. And with each being wired at .7 he was getting a lot of power out of them. Sp4s were crying for mercy. With my 7500 wired at .7 I can play it for the whole drive up to school which is about 3 hours and it's fine. Subs are warm. Operating temp. Not as hot as my level 6 18s got on the same amp at 1 ohm.

Will be building a battery and amp rack this weekend. Need to hurry up and get my welder so I can start building sexy shit with that too. But the batt rack will be built this weekend, possibly start the center console as well depending on what I've got going. We will see.. shirt gonna start getting fun though.

I'll make sure I won't have that problem. If I upgrade power the subs are too. I'll always have the gains set low. So I can demo all day long. Them m3bs Eric had aren't noooo bitch. And with each being wired at .7 he was getting a lot of power out of them. Sp4s were crying for mercy. With my 7500 wired at .7 I can play it for the whole drive up to school which is about 3 hours and it's fine. Subs are warm. Operating temp. Not as hot as my level 6 18s got on the same amp at 1 ohm.

I'll take you up on that at Turkey Drag

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

So this weekend I figured out why my voltage is garbage. The excessive alt isn't kicking on. Trouble shooted and discovered that the regulator is not allowing it to work with my dc Xp270 but it will work by itself so I got a mech man 270 that is compatible that I will be installing Friday before the TPL team show which Eric is a member of so somewhat of a homecoming for the truck.

Put in some more work this weekend. Got 3 more Eaton 135 ah batteries. Moved the amp up to the wall.

Nice ....... ;)

I have had some issues with my 6phase and conventinal alts playing nice together........ I think ive got it dicked now though. Nice build.

Nice ....... ;)

I have had some issues with my 6phase and conventinal alts playing nice together........ I think ive got it dicked now though. Nice build.

Thanks bro. Yeah I just need to do some diodes or resistors and possibly a relay and they will work together properly. Just a minor set back

Here's how the ass end looks for the moment. Will be paneled off soon.

20141003_223553_zpss1cxvcvf.jpg

We got some work to do!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Good choice in vehicles man. Eric gave you a awesome head start on all of that fabrication he made. But glad to see its getting the extra details that it deserves.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived