Trying to get some info on how everyone keeps there door panels from rattling.. Whether just from bass or from driving. I have a older Silverado, and it just seems to annoy me that my door panels seem loose, granted i've taken them off a few times to switch speakers etc.

I know people use dynamat or other brands of it but is there anything else you guys use to keep your door paneling tight? i cant be the only one that this bothers :D

Thanks ahead of time

I'm guessing you've got an early 2000's truck (by your pic)....the one where the door panel has like 2 screws and the rest is plastic hooks on the back? dynamat might actually help you in this case to take up space between the panel and the hooks. Just a thought....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I've dynamat'd the rear panel below the window and thats all fine its mostly the back door panels and front door panels. i also go offroad alot so im assuming that has loosened them quiet a bit. i do have some dynamat still i think though might see what i can do with it.

Well these trucks shouldn't leave the factory without a wall so once you do that the rattles go away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived