Sonic Electronix

Exclusive SMD NVX Install Contest!

How long do you have to "represent" NVX? What happens if you want to change or upgrade equipment?

Just a couple months would suffice. I'm not asking you guys to live and breathe NVX for the rest of your lives. Also, you can do whatever you want with the woofer after you've rep'd it for awhile. Just want to get some more exposure for an awesome brand :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

How long do you have to "represent" NVX? What happens if you want to change or upgrade equipment?

Just a couple months would suffice. I'm not asking you guys to live and breathe NVX for the rest of your lives. Also, you can do whatever you want with the woofer after you've rep'd it for awhile. Just want to get some more exposure for an awesome brand :)

Shiiiiiiit, then I could bump the hell out of that NVX sub until I get my new amp and more power for my DC 18" lvl 6 that I just got! I don't have a garage at the moment but I'd be down! I bought my niece a NVX d4 12" sub and it has out performed my expectations so far! I thought I was getting her a basic sub but it was better than I thought!

Quick question - Are you giving away 4 12s to one member? or 1 12 to four members? The way I read it, was that the winner/chosen one would be getting 4 12s. Don't get me wrong, I would be excited as hell to get anything, but the way I read it, was that the winner gets four 12s. Can you clarify this for me please? and thanks again to Steve/SMD and Sonic/NVX for this awesome opportunity!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Quick question - Are you giving away 4 12s to one member? or 1 12 to four members? The way I read it, was that the winner/chosen one would be getting 4 12s. Don't get me wrong, I would be excited as hell to get anything, but the way I read it, was that the winner gets four 12s. Can you clarify this for me please? and thanks again to Steve/SMD and Sonic/NVX for this awesome opportunity!

Sorry I guess that wasn't clear enough. It's 1 12 to four members.

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

1. Motorboat

2. I agree to your terms and meet all qualifications

3. Either 2010 Ford Fusion with stock audio (on the way was a recently ordered Soundstream components + RF 400.4. OR 1995 Mercedes Benz C220. Currently with Pioneer TS-A 3 way speakers for the doors / back lip. Getting the car murdered out. 15% tint all around minus front. Tint the rearview. Getting the body painted from white to flat black. Rims too.

4. I would get NVX tattoo'd on my left ass cheek.

I'm going to pick winners in a few hours! Enter while you still can!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

728x90.jpg

1. Gingeriffik
2. I Qualify and Agree to terms.
3. 2005 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5, all stock. Has a Sony MEX-BT head unit installed, and has a Knu 4awg wire kit. Previous amp and sub were removed a year ago.
4. I live in Wyoming, nobody around here knows much other than Fosgate and Kicker. There is quite a few fairly serious audio guys around here.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Thanks for entering guys! Here are the winners:

-evermaxx
-BooMZoom808
-Motorboat
-Benji0687

If you won, please PM me with shipping information. Congrats! :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

728x90.jpg