Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions

MatthewBigBossWilliams

Money really isnt the issue. I could have it all saved up in a couple months. It's just looking for amp or amps that will push that. Also I can't upgrade the alt until someone comes up with an alt for a 2013 ford focus which hasnt happened yet. They also dont say anything about those symphony amps having strapable

Why strap?

Get a

DC 5k

Nendo 5500

Ampere 5k

AB500.1

that sort of deal if you want 3k at 2ohm. ........

Me, i would NOT wire down ..... i just dont like it IMHO.

That said, i bet, with backing, the 3k amps suggested above would do JUST fine.....

Hell you get a larger amp, you may make LESS power, with no backing electricaly....

just my .02

Why strap?

Get a

DC 5k

Nendo 5500

Ampere 5k

AB500.1

that sort of deal if you want 3k at 2ohm. ........

Me, i would NOT wire down ..... i just dont like it IMHO.

That said, i bet, with backing, the 3k amps suggested above would do JUST fine.....

Hell you get a larger amp, you may make LESS power, with no backing electricaly....

just my .02

Problem is I already have the FI and it is dual 1 ohm. I dont want to have .5 ohms so I would do 2 ohms. Plus I dont have an alternator to support anything super crazy.

his better off with 2 small amps. any of the 5k you mention would not get in the 2.5k range. maybe if lucky.. if he wires at 2 ohms his impedance rise will also be higher than if was to run 2 amps at 1 ohm. you also have to remember that 2 amps would be sharing the ohm load vs 1 amp

his better off with 2 small amps. any of the 5k you mention would not get in the 2.5k range. maybe if lucky.. if he wires at 2 ohms his impedance rise will also be higher than if was to run 2 amps at 1 ohm. you also have to remember that 2 amps would be sharing the ohm load vs 1 amp

I feel ya...

Would still not need to strap. Just match, and let er go.

Im a fan of many multiples. I prefer it over one large. Couple of the nedo's on each coil would be fine. Upgrading or moving up would be wierd,..... but..... if this is it, then that would be best. I feel ya.

So what do you mean by CC?

The two small amps you suggessted don't say anything about being strapable.

ONCE AGAIN

you dont NEED to strap.... lol..

The two small amps you suggessted don't say anything about being strapable.

ONCE AGAIN

you dont NEED to strap.... lol..

Sorry man I am at work lol and I get everything pretty late. Slow computers. How would I get the 3k+ watts out of the system then? Is there something wrong with getting the RF T2500?

Archived