Sundown Audio

Sundown X-12 vs Rockford Fosgate T2 12 Comparison pics

Shameless plug:

That Sundown is for sale as well as 2x of the T2 12's are for sale.

I didnt know the T2s were so impressive!

When I first got the t2's I was really surprised by how beefy they are. and didn't quite realize they outsized the X's until I had em side by side.

The Z v.4 is gonna crush em all though..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Still a vs thread but still either way you go.. both would be great depending on what you want.. but those t2s are outdated by the new ones..

Lol this isn't a vs thread he was just posting comparison pics of subs he has he's not using either one of them for his build

reading> you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There really isn't much of any difference between those t2 and the new.

The new t2 looks better imo.

I love the surrounds on those x's though

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

There really isn't much of any difference between those t2 and the new.

The new t2 looks better imo.

I love the surrounds on those x's though

you dont think so? I agree the new t2's black on black is tuff ! I would prefer if my silver cones t2s had the cooling plate to help cool the vc like the new black ones do.

The biggest change is the cooling from what I remember when they first came out.

The new black dust cover is made of the same material as the older ones. One f the biggest issues though is still heat. They get hot and those covers will warp and bend. Then the voice coil doesn't line up right and rubs.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah 4" coil, like 22mm xnax, 1200rms 2400peak, weighs in at like 45-55lbs.

I gave one a t1500.1bdcp for about 4 months full tilt all day and earo metered gain setting with me turning it up more and more through out that time frame. I was at like 3/4 gain when I blew it. Clipping like crazy, over powering it and was in a 3-3.5cuft box.. Didn't give the sub a chance to last.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets