2002 Mustang 10" AA Mayhems Ampere 3800.1 and some other goodies -- finally making progresso

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. But I think wood would of probably worked too

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

That's some of the most creative shit I've ever seen. Cutting board speaker rings

I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Looks good. But I think wood would of probably worked too

That's some of the most creative shit I've ever seen. Cutting board speaker rings

LOL. Thanks. Wood probably would have been better...but I'm all about easy. I saw someone do the cutting board thing in the past...I like it. I think once it's all said and done this will be cool, and if not I can go HAM and get another pair or two of mids in there.

keep the pics coming...i did an install in my 2001 gt and fair warning, that car is a bitch...small space back there, height restricts u...but it can still do very well..managed a 148.xx sealed with 2 10s so it can be loud lol

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

keep the pics coming...i did an install in my 2001 gt and fair warning, that car is a bitch...small space back there, height restricts u...but it can still do very well..managed a 148.xx sealed with 2 10s so it can be loud lol

Yeah the enclosure design is fun. What equipment were you running for that 148, if I may?

2 dc xl m1 10s and 2 aq2200 @.25ohm each...enclosure was efficient as shit...honestly kinda got lucky..it was at like 46hz i think..i have a build log on CACO but the sites down now so i cant link to it

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Getting closer. Not bad

oh lawd.

Archived