recommend me some subs

Im looking for some subs that are a little more uncommon than normal. I dont really want to run what everyone else is running.

This will most likely be a trunk build (still shopping for vehicles) 4-8's, 3-10's, 2-12's or 1-15.

I have a brand new RF T2500BDCP that will be the power. Birth sheet says 3104 watts at 1 ohm and 3012 @ 2 ohm

I want to get loud as possible around $1k budget for subs

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Odyssey Extreme batteries

2 12" Phantom sounds (4.6 cu. net @ 32) - soon to be 2 Atomic ELE

2 Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-CP

Zapco Z150.2

Front comps soon to be Hertz HSK

Pioneer 80prs

Second skin deadener throughout

Wait for the new RF 13" and 16" subs or get an SP4.

Wait for the new RF 13" and 16" subs or get an SP4.

I may have an opportunity to fo to CES this year and possibly see these new subs in person. My boss said if we reach are sale goal he will take all of his employees.

Op, your asking a forum that has tons of nuthuggers. Your going to get suggested

Fi dd sundown Orion ct sounds aa and so on. Nothing out of the ordinary besides smoove's suggested wait for RF to release their new subs. Which if they are what th rumors lead them to be you still will be no where near original.

Originality comes from creativity and not a specific brand.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Uncommon = no support, so your SOL if it shits on you.

Better to have a brand name that will take care of you in the event something happens, than to spend your hard earned cash on something that might take a shit in a day, week or month down the road. If you want something uncommon than buy all the parts and build your own, which comes back to the part of reliability and customer service.

Personally i would go with FI as they're common to us on the forum but quite uncommon to the regular joe on the street.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

2 boston acoustics spg1355 or w.e their 13 inch oval sub is. Don't see alot of people running them, but i've heard they sound great. Won't necessarily be the loudest, but definitely uncommon. if thats your goal, for whatever reason

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived