Sundown Audio

Thoughs on CT Sounds 4000.1

crownvicon28s

I had a CT 4000.1 for a few months. I never had any problems with it whatsoever. Stayed cool and never protected on me.

It also never saw below 13v, and I gained it pretty conservatively with a DD-1. I beat on it pretty damn hard and never an issue.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I've seen a brand new Rockford 1000 blow a fireball in a customers trunk when we put the fuse in....

The "580" watt DUAL Walmart amp i bought a decade ago is still kicking strong....

having said that, CT Sounds is a relatively new company so issues are expected, but I've heard the customer service is above average when such issues arise

No complaints at all with the 1400.1, only complaint is the LEDs in it are blue! (my ride is red and black) It is from the second batch they had so yeah maybe they worked out some bugs by the time they had more of them build, who knows, but yeah no issues with my 1400. Oh the customer service is really good too, I'm going to a DC 5k tho soon to match my new sub

No complaints at all with the 1400.1, only complaint is the LEDs in it are blue! (my ride is red and black) It is from the second batch they had so yeah maybe they worked out some bugs by the time they had more of them build, who knows, but yeah no issues with my 1400. Oh the customer service is really good too, I'm going to a DC 5k tho soon to match my new sub

So you think the second batch of amps and brand new amps are better?

Archived