Sonic Electronix

AccuWave Pressure Meter teasers

Seems interesting. But it's reading slightly less than the term lab.

Also seems to react slightly quicker than the term lab, but may be computer dependant.

What kind of price point are we looking at?

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

I think the new termlab is due out soon amd all this effort all these companies have put In to finally catch up is about to become outdated again

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think you are right N8, the new TL looks sweet! I have an SPL-Labs meter I got for a hell of a deal from another member here. It's perfect for testing and playing around. But if I were to get into serious competition only a TL would do.

It's reading well within specs, especially considering we've seen the TL read with much more variance than our meter on low levels. And yes, it's faster than a TermLab :D

As far as effort put into the meter in light of the new TL coming out I have two comments :D

1. We have some pretty stout hardware in this little box and adapting it to the new TL should not be much of an issue. If they change the calibration, all old meters will be useless. Not just these.

2. The target for this tool is to use it as test equipment easily, ie get it out of the glove box, set it up in 30 seconds and see the impact of changes in the setup. All meters (ours, the TL, SPL-Lab) read pressure. So an increase in pressure detected by our meter will register as an increase in pressure on a different meter :)

151+ legal with a BTL 12...

I'm all for a dependable solution over the termlab. I've had a TL for years and it has been nothing but issues. Frankly tired of paying Wayne every year to "update" something I only use a couple times a year.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived