WTT: Sundown SAE50.4 for your SAX50.4

CleanSierra

Hey guys, does anyone know someone with a Sundown SAX50.4 that that would want to trade for a BNIB SAE50.4? This thing is literally brand new in box. I'm willing to throw a little cash in, depending on condition.

Please let me know if you have anything or have a friend that might have the amp looking to trade.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good luck. I've been trying to do this ever since the sae came out. There's not many of the old 50.4 even made. So good luck and if you find a second then let me know.

I do actually know 1 guy with one but he won't trade, he might take money though

I'll let you know if I find a stash for sure. I would like the ability to have the on board processing vs the SAE and lack thereof. This amp looks very well built and is quality, but just not as high end as the SAX

Depending on what hu you have it won't matter. I wanted to run active an wanted the 50.4 so I bought the cz702. Now it doesn't matter what am I get.

I know you know that but that's just my thoughts.

I would rather have the OG 50.4 but it doesn't matter

why not split off one channel and use that for midbasses or mids? Not sure you understand what im saying. you casn do 4 way with with your hu if you split it right

I will be doing the same thing

I get what you're saying, good idea. I just will need to have time allotment for every speaker to dial it in. I bought the HU so I wouldn't have to do a processor. I'm not competing SQ, I'll just want to get it close.

I have the SAE sold if I can just find an SAX to replace it.

Archived