Sundown Audio

New bun in the oven - I need some info!

10603256_724769137578560_919312187878482

Projected specs? Pleeeeeease tell me this is underhung/XBL^2. Estimated release?

Inb4lookslike05XXXposts.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Haha; well I am still in the early stages... just got the first prototype motor on Friday.

It is a linear BL design -- yes. Also... it uses a 4" coil -- motor is 250mm diameter so it has the beef.

I have no ETA on it for you yet.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Sounds really good. I want it right meow!

Is this an offspring of, or the new, JF signature that you were working on a while ago? What ever happened to that?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

While it is not the "JF Signature" model... it will honestly do just as well in terms of objectively low distortion.

It may not be as much of a SEALED box driver in terms of low F3 -- but all non-linear specs are as good or better than what I was working on with the JF Signature.

I decided to hold off on the Signature until I can complete some other, even better, ideas and parts.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

I want the proto! guess gonna have to watch the yard sale in case you decide to throw it in there. Really looking forward to it. Next year may be a terrible year for my bank account between Sundown and possibly RF.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Awesome, I'll be watching this. Been wanting a solid large underhung woofer for a while.

There has been a bit of a hole in the market since the old XXX has been gone for so long.

Lol dude it's funny you say that, I have been saying that EXACT same thing to Murphy for a while now and begging him to do something.

More like there's been a hole in my heart.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

:droolcup: I think I'm in love Edited by Tecomah
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows