Sonic Electronix

hey guys new to the smd forums, just got back into car audio and getting old, prob my last system

so far i have a 01 tahoe, 4 sundown sa12s d4 on a cresendo 3500d, custom built box

sky high wiring, so far have 1 duracell agm battery plan to get 2nd one very soon. i have lots of questions and look forward to hearing you guys advice.

have not metered yet, as my local shop did not even know what ofc wire was or agm batteries....planning on 150s. looking to make some car audio friends

hey guys new to the smd forums, just got back into car audio and getting old, prob my last system

so far i have a 01 tahoe, 4 sundown sa12s d4 on a cresendo 3500d, custom built box

sky high wiring, so far have 1 duracell agm battery plan to get 2nd one very soon. i have lots of questions and look forward to hearing you guys advice.

have not metered yet, as my local shop did not even know what ofc wire was or agm batteries....planning on 150s. looking to make some car audio friends

Welcome man! Im looking to do a sundown build as well.

photobucket upload.

but welcome man. seems like you came back swinging...and got the good stuff!

also you thinking about dual runs of ofc?if you don't have already, ho alt? and one more bat might not Cut it without a ho alt.

what's your voltage like now?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

A high output alt is definitely a good idea at this point.

Singer, DC Power, Mechman, Ohio Generator...all good brands. J&S Ultimate alts have been popping up recently and look to be preforming really well. I run one of these companies, and can shed you a bit of insight to it if you would like.

Also, there is two BAD ASS Singer GM alts for sale in the classifieds right now...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived