Second Skin Audio

DD audio

Daboxxstl

check my build log in sig. if a 153 sealed legal trunk with all dd isnt enough idk what is. this forum really doesnt care for dd. if you have sundown or dc in a wall on 5k + your knob will be slobbed

DD is too expensive. I can get suckdown and Dc for half the price and be just as loud... have fun wasting your money on DD just to get a 153

you have six lines of DD equipment in your forum signature.....

check my build log in sig. if a 153 sealed legal trunk with all dd isnt enough idk what is. this forum really doesnt care for dd. if you have sundown or dc in a wall on 5k + your knob will be slobbed

DD is too expensive. I can get suckdown and Dc for half the price and be just as loud... have fun wasting your money on DD just to get a 153

Easy dude (dudes).......... easy.....

Maybe some here is looking at OTHER options..

just sayin

again :shrug:

it was before i saw the light!! DD is just over priced for no reason. its shitty equipment. sundown and all is just as good for cheaper.

it was before i saw the light!! DD is just over priced for no reason. its shitty equipment. sundown and all is just as good for cheaper.

9869953.jpg

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

c8e3349386722dfa0a67ab9b7d9ed8661ff79198

I run DD subs. Love them. I abuse the hell out of them and they keep going. In my opinion, worth the money. Then again I get them at a good price.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

only love the DD amps and the 95/99series...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived