Sundown Audio

how do car audio bargain get sundown subs

I'm pretty sure CarAudioBargains is owned by Sundown

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

oh, I was looking at this shit like he found a discounted or one of those b stock subs

they are b stock subs not a good choice to go with them

I'm not saying that, I really didn't know that you was asking about a name of a company. Truthfully I've never even heard sundowns in person and wouldn't know if caraudiobargains have good subs.

oh, I was looking at this shit like he found a discounted or one of those b stock subs

they are b stock subs not a good choice to go with them

Please dont go around spewing false info on an item you obviously don't know about.

It says right in the warranty (on the site) "Our warranty covers only manufacturer defects on things not related to cosmetics".

So these are all working products being sold. They are also listed on Sundowns website as an internet dealer.

There should be no worries of the site trying to rip people off with defective product as it is clearly stated in multiple spots.

Sometimes a small cosmetic blemish that probably will never be seen when its inside a enclosure will not bother a person and its highly worth it to that individual.

If I could save myself upwards of $60+ on a woofer for something like a scratch on the magnet, chipped paint on a basket, or a badly printed logo on the dust cap Id definitely be that guy and those savings could really add up if your buying multiples..

Further more I dont see why your posting a topic about the site like you had a question, only to say that you shouldn't buy from them.

Rather pointless and thread is locked.