battery bank suggestions for 8k

My bad .I Did look at those. But they only have an ah rating of 40. I would need a lot of those at a $1000 a piece. And different chemistry. .cant mix. But thanks for the suggestion

i guess you didnt read the post then. because everything you said was wrong hahaha. its new technology it is only 40ah for a reason ( you must not fully understand what AH rating means) . you would only need 1. the chemistry can mix, the batteries are both pure conducting material... they can mix...

I've just always been told not to mix. But I don't know much of anything about lithium batteries either. Haven't had any other than in my phone .. and those never seem to last long..year tops....but lithium can mix with lead acid..ok. not sure what to think tho..would have to get one and put it to the test!

I've just always been told not to mix. But I don't know much of anything about lithium batteries either. Haven't had any other than in my phone .. and those never seem to last long..year tops....but lithium can mix with lead acid..ok. not sure what to think tho..would have to get one and put it to the test!

you never want to mix agm lead acid with flooded lead acid cells ( wet cell ) batteries.

lithiom and agm= :good: is fine together

this one lithium battery comes with a 5 year warranty also, this thing pretty much has the power of 5 g31 batteries

More fail thread yeah!

Lol jk

So they do 3600rms at 14.4v... They have a max power draw of 300 amps based on the fuse you say comes with it.

So you will have 600 amps of power draw plus the car and mids/highs. So lets estimate a whopping 800 amp of max power draw.

You need more alt. You can't support that on music. Even if you consider the fact that you will have about 50% of the max power draw on music you will still be over 600 amps.

Imo a second alt upgraded stock battery and 2-3 group 31 batts to start with.

Do some searching on here to see what most people run for electrical with that much power.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived