Sundown Audio

What are the best CURRENT 7k+ amps that are available today?

PaulPumpsBass

I'm looking for some amps... I'm looking for ALL BRANDS and Models! Throw out the best amps that you know about and are currently for sale/in production.

Let me get it started...

CT Sounds AT7000.1d

American Bass VFL 1100.1D

Taramps HD8000

I'm looking for off brands/local brands that most people don't run too (db drive, Cactus Sounds, RD Audio, Everest, etc).

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

DD M4a

Headunit - Sony DSX-200X

Subs - (2) Modified American Bass 18's

Monoamp - DD M4

Front Stage - CDT HD62-AS components with

4 Crescendo PWX 6.5

4 Channel Amp - Hifonics ZRX1000.4

Cadence 0 gauge

Singer 275 amp Alt

D7500 XS Power battery

Quad 1/0 input Toolmaker terminals

SMD OM-1

RGB LEDs

BUILD LOG CURRENT ABOVE SETUP http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191602-2003-bravada-2-18s-ab-dd-xs-singer/

BUILD LOG (2 MTX 7512's)http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/size]

Just wondering how many watts before this threads locked He he. Smells like a verse thread ? Could be wrong. Good luck on you quest sir, There's a lot of good ones these day forsure.

it will be a vs. if there is brand bashing

I hope this thing doesn't get locked... I don't want anybody brand bashing. I'm going to be interested in getting 7k+ amps, just looking to run 3,500w RMS subs and need a good amp to power them. I'm looking for brands that I may have never heard of, or hear very little about... like Flatline or B2 Audio.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

Don't think you will get in trouble bro. They just don't like verse thread. Sorry man shouldn't of made a comment. I like the crossfire 8 k saying little over 7 k thou. Plus on my part they don't like a rent a mod. So my bad.

I'm not looking for a versus thread. I'm looking for any and all 7k+ amps. Preferrably with dual or triple inputs. I'm just trying to find something to power my future subs which will most likely be 3,500w RMS.

Archived