Sundown Audio

What are the best CURRENT 7k+ amps that are available today?

PaulPumpsBass

CT Sounds AT7000.1d

Best? Reliable?

:trippy:

I don't know if it's the best or most reliable, I think it you have the right electrical, solid grounds, and you read the company specs for their products... you'll get good results with any company. I know I'd like to have one, because it has 3 inputs.
3 inputs and a tendency to catch fire.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ampere 7500

Ampere TFE

DC 7.5k

DC 9k

DC 10k

DC 12k

Sundown NS-1

IA 80.1

AB 750.1

AB 1000.1

AB 1100.1

AB 18k

B2 M1s

B2 M1 Mki

B2 M1 mkii

B2 M1u

Flatline BA3

Flatline El Jefe'

DD M4a

JBL Crown GTi a6000

Cactus K9

Crossfire 8k

Zapco ZX 6.5k

Zapco ZX 10k

Zapco ZX 26k

Ground Zero 1.8k-HC

Ground Zero 1.10k-HC

AQ20k

Stetsom 7k, 9k, 11k, 14k, 15k, 25k, 35k, 60k, 80k

SounDigital 12k, 20k, 25k, 35k, Unlimited

Taramps 8k, 10k, 14k, 20k, 30k, 50k

Banda 7k

... just off the top of my head.

7K all day, 7K for a dozen demos, or 7K burp? lol :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Ampere 7500

Ampere TFE

DC 7.5k

DC 9k

DC 10k

DC 12k

Sundown NS-1

IA 80.1

AB 750.1

AB 1000.1

AB 1100.1

AB 18k

B2 M1s

B2 M1 Mki

B2 M1 mkii

B2 M1u

Flatline BA3

Flatline El Jefe'

DD M4a

JBL Crown GTi a6000

Cactus K9

Crossfire 8k

Zapco ZX 6.5k

Zapco ZX 10k

Zapco ZX 26k

Ground Zero 1.8k-HC

Ground Zero 1.10k-HC

AQ20k

Stetsom 7k, 9k, 11k, 14k, 15k, 25k, 35k, 60k, 80k

SounDigital 12k, 20k, 25k, 35k, Unlimited

Taramps 8k, 10k, 14k, 20k, 30k, 50k

Banda 7k

... just off the top of my head.

THIS is the type of post I'm looking for, I'm looking for options and brand and model I may have never heard of! THANK YOU!

7K all day, 7K for a dozen demos, or 7K burp? lol :)

7k for all day play, it's gonna be my daily driver, but I'll be doing demos too. No 7k burps.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

CT Sounds AT7000.1d

Best? Reliable?

:trippy:

I don't know if it's the best or most reliable, I think it you have the right electrical, solid grounds, and you read the company specs for their products... you'll get good results with any company. I know I'd like to have one, because it has 3 inputs.
3 inputs and a tendency to catch fire.

Come on, I'm not trying to get the thread locked.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

atomic is good shit, strong amps, compares to all the top shit 3 year warranty too, best in the business

5k does bout 7500 on 18 volts, call em up if ur interested but not if ur gonna waste their time, they dont like that

if ur lookin at the website its totally outdated, they have all those subs but most specs are wrong, the superx and apxx subs is discontinued also

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

thought you where doing a 20k to 30k rms build shouldn't you be looking into like 2 to 3 10k amps

My plan is to do (6) 15s (most likely Fi SP4, DC Level 5 or 6, DD 9900, PSi Platform 3, Sundown NSv3, Tantric HDD or SHD, B2 XC, etc)... so I'll probably run 3 amps, at least 7k each. That's the goal, but all these subs should be able to take 4k each daily... so I'm looking for 7k or larger.

atomic is good shit, strong amps, compares to all the top shit 3 year warranty too, best in the business

5k does bout 7500 on 18 volts, call em up if ur interested but not if ur gonna waste their time, they dont like that

if ur lookin at the website its totally outdated, they have all those subs but most specs are wrong, the superx and apxx subs is discontinued also

Awesome, I'm just researching now... I'm not in the US, since I'm not there... I'm homeless. I have nowhere to send anything that I'd buy. But I will be home by summer 2015, so I'm just shopping and trying to figure out what equipment I'll ultimately go with. I'll definitely look into Atomic though. THANKS!

Archived