power house sq 4 channel amp

keith

Can some one give me some suggestions on some good sound quality 4ch amplifiers. I have the draconia by zed but ever since i bought the amp I have been having issues with it. i have returned it, for them to just tell me that their is nothing wrong with it and it is very clear that the amplifier has some internal problems with the channels being crossed up. Saved up about 800$, and want something that puts out around 150 to 200 watts per channel rms for my morel virtus components. Any advice would be highly appreciated thank you.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the channels are crossed up they some how when you plug the rca in one side you get know reception unless you plug them all in and you cant fade the amp properly i used it for awhile like this but now its starting to have a hiss sent it back a coulpe of times but still the same thing.

I always run 2 channel amplifiers for as much headroom as possible.

Running 3 for my front stage.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived