I Think the SMD Brand Is In Good Hands (Thanks Antheny)

I know I'm not the first to say it, as a matter of fact I know Steve has said it before, but the apple sure didn't fall far from the tree in this case.

I have done several, maybe 4 or 6 small transactions with WcCarAudio over the last year and a half or two years and in every case (except the last time) Steve and/or Jay have taken good care of me and delivered more than expected.

The last time I needed SMD product I did the usual and emailed [email protected] being that gold members usually get certain perks like upgraded shipping or whatever. This last time was a little different as I was in a predicament. My younger brother-in-law had a personalized SMD hat that I got him for Christmas in 2013. He lost it on a roller coaster earlier this month and never got it back. My hat was a little worn out so I asked them if there would be any way if I bought 2 hats that 1 could be personalized for the brother in law with Steve's signature and 2013 in the year. Less than an hour after I sent my email, and much to my surprise, Antheny emails me back and tells me that if I ordered 1 hat he would include the personalized one for my brother in law for free, and ship it out that day. I placed my order for one hat and within an hour I receive 2 emails. 1 was from Antheny telling me that he got my order and reassuring me that he would take care of me. The 2nd email was tracking info from FedEx.

I know, it's just a couple of hats, but again I got more than what I was expecting.

Not that I think Steve is going anywhere anytime soon, I hope he's not, but if and when he passes the torch, I am confident that the brand will be in good hands.

Thanks again Antheny!

There is a reason SMD as a brand, and Steve, gets so much return business. I've only made one purchase from WcCarAudio, and it won't be my last. Steve and those he trusts to represent him just come across as honest, genuine people and that's rare in business these days. Can't say enough about what a simple email explaining and apologizing for a shipping delay meant to a customer, just told me he wanted to make his customers whole and each transaction means something to him.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived