Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Frank you're one of the most generous people I have seen lol.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

so can we get back to the audioz or talk more about volleyball shorts

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I'm with you Deeznuts, it's his choice, You aren't making him do anything. He should be lucky just to have a choice/offer to begin with. A lot of parents don't help out at all or even offer.

Now that he knows the choice, let him decide. Worst case you can tell him and his mother later in life "I told ya so". Maybe he will be happy not going to college. I don't think you are being pushy.

In the future don't offer him anything and let him either fail or succeed then remind his mother that he did have options that were HIS choice. Lots of kids go to college and don't get shit from their parents so I don't see what the problem is here. hell he's already 20.

Seems like people want to argue with the way you do things. They won't be happy till you tell the kid to fuck off and just sell the car I guess because people are happy not going to college....

if you want to live happy the rest of your life don't tell a female i told you so..

Lol everyone is getting so fucking butt hurt. Grow up you "men". My grandmother gave me her car vehicle under one condition. I went to school. My old cars trans crapped out. Was losing money not being able to go to work. I took the smart choice and got a free car.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Also. If he doesn't want to go to college. His loss. I travel to Kalamazoo Michigan frequently to party with friends who go there. And my god do I wish I went go to go a big college compared to a community college. It's so worth it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm