Mechman Alternators

Thank you Mechman

Thank you to the folks at Mechman putting up such a great prize for the Dec system of the month winner. I have received my alt and can't wait to get it installed :)

370 ftw

20150120_133959_zpsrq2yartn.jpg

Edited by Smoove
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

Nice man! You deserve it! And it's nice that you actually need your sotm prize...I know I already spent my sotm winnings lol! But It's sad no more sotm for a while but I understand!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

In Vegas Steve said it would be back.

I'll throw a handy or two and it will be back. I'm gonna need my SOTM Winner banner at some point ;)

Yes you need that banner.

Nice prize and you deserved the win for that awesome build.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice prize and you deserved the win for that awesome build.

Thanks. I'm glad you guys appreciated the work I put in :)

And I appreciate Mechman's prize. It's was something I needed. It was perfect timing.