Need help choosing rims for my CX-5

Hi guys, I drive a white 2014 Mazda CX-5 with a 2.2 liters diesel engine.

Stock rims are 19" x 7" .

I'm looking for black rims : 20" x 8" or 8.5"

Here is my car :

IMG_0876.jpg

And now here are some rims I found on eBay :

number one :

_57.jpg

number two :

_12.jpg

number three :

2.jpg

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Feel free to make any suggestions

It's the first time I buy wheels online. It's difficult to choose.

My first SUV, so I really don't know what to get.

I don't go offroads, I need "regular" tyre, and no entry level-chinese tyres for me. I'll stick to reputable brands, as usual.

Thanks for your help.

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

number four :

3.jpg

number five :

4.jpg

I've never used rims with lips like that ! I'm afraid to do it.

thanks for your opinion.

number 3 is nice, even if I don't like rims with center caps.

bump for some more answers...

n°3 is the number one choice so far.

I asked some friends this weekend, they all like the third one.

The 5th one is the n°2 choice after this weekend !
I like it, but it sticks out too much. I'm afraid to scratch it too fast. :shok::unknw:

Archived