Sundown Audio

please!!!!! need help new to sound systems

fabian5280

I have two Memphis 15-m515d4 sub's in a custom ported box with two older fosgate pro series pro bd1001p amps an audio control epicenter with a Kenwood excelon single din and I need help with wiring it up and adjust the crossover frequency the subsonic filter the phase gain on amps the eq on the hu and the bass on the epicenter please anyone

I have it all wired up I have a 4 gage split into two at the rear with a 140 amp fuse I have the rca to the subwoofer exits on the hu and it goes to the epicenter then I have the epicenter rca exits split in to 4 2 on each exit and one from each goes there inputs on the amps and each amp wired to one sub just need help with the settings so I won't mess up my system

Most of your answers you can find by browsing the forum or even google. Though I have yet to see many write-ups on O-scopes. You will need access to one to set gains. Also you will need test tones or a tone generator to set gains, ssf, xovers, ect.Also unless you are running 1 or more subs inverted phase doesn't really matter. Leave it at 0 and forget it

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

first off i would upgrade the 4 gauge to 1/0 gauge.. you are pushing its limit with 2 1k amps.if you havent done the big3 then get it done . get those done first then comeback for more help

Archived