Someone tried breaking into my car last night

Most people are hoping they don't try again. Me on the other hand how they do. I mean you have a camera on it now and it's already been reported. Not to forget the chip patrolling the area. Do it again and they get caught.

I can get into my car in less then 30 sec worry a screwdriver and metal coat hanger or something. I've picked my keys in a few times lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I hope no one ever tries this on me I'd probably fucking lose my shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

here in California your personal belongings are not worth the life of the thief.. you actually have to let them take it and make a police report. the only time you get to do something to them is if they do something to you. so in other words we have to sit here and watch them run with our shit

I'm not gonna say I'm gonna kill them. At least I hope I don't. But I'm definitely gonna try and hurt them.

we cant hurt them. they can turn around and sue you/home insurance for getting hurt in your property

I'm not gonna say I'm gonna kill them. At least I hope I don't. But I'm definitely gonna try and hurt them.

we cant hurt them. they can turn around and sue you/home insurance for getting hurt in your property

You walked out to your car to drive down to the gas station/coffee shop and as you walked to your car you saw the guy and though you saw a gun right? Lol.

To say that you can't protect your own home is retarded. I would at least shoot to wound then just tell the judge the intruder said he had a gun.

Imo if someone breaks into your house and they are facing you shoot to wound. If they have a weapon or claim they so shiit to kill.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I have a friend that does Maintenon shop sopping centers. He witness a robbery

He comes running out the store a security that happen to be their tackles him and holds until the police got their

He sues the security agency

Guess who won?

That's how stupid it is

They can sue these nuts since that's all I got

Hell after they steal what little I have I'll I got is bills and they can sure me for those all they want.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived