what is this gasket called?

2000 nissan maxima. its for the EGR valve, but not where it meets the exhaust, where it meets the intake manifold. its just a circular rubber gasket, goes through the bottom and is right after where my throttle body meets the intake manifold. no idea what it is called and i cant find it online. Ordered a gasket kit but it isnt in it. please and thank you!

Post a pic of it, might just be a simple o ring.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I believe what you're talking about is the intake plenum to EGR valve gasket. This is what I assume is what you're talki ng about.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2656060&cc=1359222

I looked so long for that thing.. holy crap it was that simple -.-

Lol sorry bro. Hope the O ring is a long term fix.

I believe what you're talking about is the intake plenum to EGR valve gasket. This is what I assume is what you're talki ng about.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2656060&cc=1359222

I looked so long for that thing.. holy crap it was that simple -.-

Lol sorry bro. Hope the O ring is a long term fix.

i needed to tear it back apart anyway. might as well put it in there. cylinder 5 was misfiring. You hand the wrench to someone for 5 minutes and they screw up. honestly not letting anyone touch it anymore. when i do shit i do it right. i need to rethread something and they stripped a bolt. on the back of my intake manifold. like are you kidding me?

Archived