If you add an AGM in the back, make sure you replace your stock batt under the hood with an AGM also.

So, yellow top under the hood and in the back?

I didn't know if I would be alright with just the one since I'm only running 1,200 watts

Ehhh, I wouldn't use a yellow top......you'd be better off with a rebranded Deka (O'Reilly's Superstart, Sears Die Hard AGM platinum, etc.).

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

If you add an AGM in the back, make sure you replace your stock batt under the hood with an AGM also.

So, yellow top under the hood and in the back?

I didn't know if I would be alright with just the one since I'm only running 1,200 watts

Ehhh, I wouldn't use a yellow top......you'd be better off with a rebranded Deka (O'Reilly's Superstart, Sears Die Hard AGM platinum, etc.).

Ahh, ok. I had read mostly good things about the yellow tops.

I will consider just about any battery if it will allow me to just use the 1.

Waddup doe! Welcome. I don't think you need a HO alt, but a nice AGM up front and back would help. Also, odd job is off limits. Short bastard is hard to hit.

I apologize if I should know this...but what is "odd job...Short bastard is hard to hit." ?

Waddup doe! Welcome. I don't think you need a HO alt, but a nice AGM up front and back would help. Also, odd job is off limits. Short bastard is hard to hit.

I apologize if I should know this...but what is "odd job...Short bastard is hard to hit." ?

Oddjob.PNG

Haha.

I only play goldeneye on multiplayer!

your gonna need 2 batteries for that amp.

ok, do you have any suggestions on what to use?

Would like to keep the pair at $500 or less if possible.

http://www.remybattery.com/Intimidator-9A31-Group-Size-31S-AGM-Battery-P4445.aspx
Holy crap the 8A8D battery they have has double the AH rating and reserve (and weighs 50 lbs more) as my XS Power D7500 I got yesterday for the same price. I got free shipping from SSA so I'm still stoked but damn those are some good prices.

Archived