looking for a set of wheels

looking for a set of wheels for my 96 impala.. my tires are balding and one of the rims is busted. 1 rim is going for $600 and would need to buy 4 so they look the same. at that point i rather look into getting 22's or maybe 24's.. im not looking to get any of the played out iroc replica shit thay everyone think they are original. is there any rims you guys recommend for the car? looking to get machined rims or black. nothing chrome

dont know if i should go with aluminum wheels as i wouldnt want them to corrode by mixing them with steel rotors

on the serious side i am looking for wheels and the budget will bet set to $1200 to $1500

going with original wheels will get me over 2k and dont want to spend that

Bro no bullshit I literally gave away a set of factory impala wheels a couple years ago.

Wish I still had them I'd have given them to you for shipping cost.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Bro no bullshit I literally gave away a set of factory impala wheels a couple years ago.

Wish I still had them I'd have given them to you for shipping cost.

i hate you even more now. i might be able to repair the wheel but would need to rechrome them all and costing a fortune

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Have them sand blasted and powder coated, around here its about $150 a wheel.

Other than that you can't go wrong with iroc's

1naFKl8.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i do like the irocs its just that everyone has them. i like the machined ones they have.

the thing is i like rims with a lip and irocs done have any.

the american racing novas are clean but a bit over my budget

Archived