Second Skin Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEv7TZPAgZc

I created this video because so many customers call/email and want to know what comes in the 40 pound mix box of B Stock Damplifier/Damplifier Pro. The product contains trimmed factory error pieces of both Damplifier and Damplifier Pro, we try to keep it more Pro than regular, the pieces are hand trimmed to remove any unusable pieces and it results in a great discounted box for dampers on a budget. The B Stock does contain pieces that may have wrinkles, uneven edges, and/or +/- 25% butyl rubber thickness but are still made from the same high quality 100% American made butyl rubber and 6.5 mil foil as the A Stock Damplifiers. B Stock products are not always in stock as they only are available upon factory errors, but they do come back in stock in burst throughout the year so always check back if they are out of stock when you first check. The 40 pound B Stock box can be found and purchased here at: http://store.secondskinaudio.com/damplifier-damplifier-pro…/

In this project I used about 15 pounds of the 40 pounds of B Stock. I only did single layer coverage as I do not have a loud bass system or loud exhaust in this vehicle. The 40 pound Box can cover between 60-90 sqft enough to the average sized car floor, doors, and trunk area.

Second Skin For The Win!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 13

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

• 2 weeks later...

Second Skin FTW!!!!

Love the AZ sunset at the end of the video, and the ninja cat cameo. :)

Second skin is definitely going to be my next purchase for my vehicle.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks.....Pepper is a very sneaky Ninja Cat

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I got to meet Eric and Ken the owner today (and Pepper the ninja cat) and they are some really awesome people. I got to see the full line of Second Skin products and I was surprised by the amount of products other than sound deadener that they offer. Ken talked to me a little about the Law of Diminishing Returns and how it applies to Second Skin. Now I know why this stuff isn't as thick as some of the other stuff you see out there, but is more effective in most cases.

Eric was cool enough to show me what goes in to the "B" stock packages and even though I didn't tell them this, I think the term B stock is a little misleading as to what you are actually getting. I don't know about you guys, but when I think of any B stock type of product I automatically think that it is inferior, or that there is something wrong with it. In this case, that isn't true at all. The 40lb mix box is a crazy deal and after seeing it first hand, I think they should just call it the mixed box. This is a product that we buy for what it does, not what it looks like, so I could care less if one piece in the box is out of square due to an unsellable piece being cut off, etc. since it is going to be hidden anyway.

I also got to see a new look to one of their products :TMNT:

Their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SecondSkinAudioLLC

and their IG: https://instagram.com/second_skin_audio_insulation

Edited by rockFord_Expedition
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thanks for stopping out, always fun to have walk in customers and friends of the Car Audio world. Stop by anytime.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

• 1 month later...

BUMP 2 Boxes of 40# B-Stock Mixed Pieces left on the shelf...get them before they are gone

468x60.png