cheapest vacuum set up

made a few carbon fiber parts and now im wanting to do things better with a bag and infusion. is it possible to get all the supplies or a kit to do items under 18" for under $200 looking for the best bang for buck that people have used. or a better route to take aside from a kit?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Wonder if you could use one of those space bags and a shop vac?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

now that i think about it i dont see why not just get the materials but what about with the infusion process although it wouldnt be to hard to build a pvc catch can with a open/shut valve to keep the vacuum maintained. you have just have solves my problem although ghetto as that would be

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You'll need a real compressor. The shop vac will not work and will ultimately heat up and die.

You need something like 8 lbs of suction for vacuum bagging. I also worked with cf in the past, made some air intake covers for my ZX7R, and looked into vacuum bagging to mass produce but never did it.

I have seen used compressors at pawn shops for $150.00

-Frank

• 3 weeks later...

i just need a compressor? could i adapt a tankless compressor to do what i need

Archived