Possession, Personal Use; You Go To Jail. WHY?

I like to watch COPS and I ususally leave it on while studying and doing homework.

I have to question the possession laws in many states, not to mention federal law. Why the fuck are people getting put in jail for minimal amounts of ANY substance. Odds are, they are way down on the totem pole, or addicts to the certain drug. Same thing with paraphernalia, obviously the holder has a problem and is not a "criminal."

Shouldn't the focus be on dealers and importers? Not on addicts who really can't help themselves? Shit is fucking stupid. It makes absolutely no sense.

Why don't the police offer them help instead of dumping the in jail? Or even more importantly, why does the judge lock them up to become bitches to the overcrowded system?

DA's and judges know the system is over packed, common sense says rehab is better than lockup.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Here its officers discretion they can just write you a ticket for it but if you are holding anything more than a 1/8 they say there is no way it's for personal use.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Prisons systems have a lot of private companies involved that are raking in billions from people being incarcerated.

Prison is big business.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because the government just wants to make money So they flood the prisons and jails with simple drug offenders vs them going after people that commit real crimes like rape, murder, etc.

System Of A Down - Prison Song #01:

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

those shows give a skewed representation of the truth. Since the cameras are on there's no way in hell those cops could do what they normally do. Society isn't capable of comprehending the reality of police work. So these shows have to give the perception that good always wins and anyone who breaks the law goes to jail, that's how the sheep think the justice system work.

the average Joe, Mr. and mrs white picket picket fence, 2.5 kids and a station wagon need to see that to feel good about themselves and safe in this world . Poor suckers. If there was ever a real show about cops I think the world would fall off it's axis

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

those shows give a skewed representation of the truth. Since the cameras are on there's no way in hell those cops could do what they normally do. Society isn't capable of comprehending the reality of police work. So these shows have to give the perception that good always wins and anyone who breaks the law goes to jail, that's how the sheep think the justice system work.

the average Joe, me and mrs white picket picket fence, 2.5 kids and a station wagon need to see that to feel good about them self and safe in this world . Poor suckers. If there was ever a real show about cod I think the world would fall off is axis

I come from a family of law enforcement, so my argument is not entirely based on the TV show.

Bottom line is, small possession and pipe charges are a waste of fucking time. My pops has worked narco/k-9 for the past 20 years (29 years total). He has never hesitated to tell me stories. The petty shit is straight BS/

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

then coming from a family of, you should know that not everyone who wears a badge should and you have every personality type under the sun.... From the Dudley DoRights to the Vic Mackeys of the world. Some guys take the letter of the law as gospel, others know how to use it as a guide.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

then coming from a family of, you should know that not everyone who wears a badge should and you have every personality type under the sun.... From the Dudley DoRights to the Vic Mackeys of the world. Some guys take the letter of the law as gospel, others know how to use it as a guide.

Is there a certain amount that automatically constitutes being imprisoned?? I mean I know that some is up to the officer's decision whether to cite or lock up. Just wondering if there is a certain amount that automatically says Jail/Prison... Leaving out all the extra shit like paraphenalia or items that would make the officer believe sales/distribution is or has taken place...

Talking purely about just drug posession

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived