2007 Escalade build "The Basscalade"

You doing this all yourself?

Looks like a spacious area where you built the box

Yeah I doing it all myself, which is really hard when you don't know what you are doing.

Like yesterday I spent an hour and half trying to figure out why my second alternator was not charging. I realized that I did not put the fuse in the harness that goes to fuse box under the hood which turns the alt on!

Can't even tell you how many times I just stood there staring at whatever I was doing that day.....whether it was how I wanted to set something up or a failed attempt at something LOL

Definitely learned a lot but also wish I had somebody right there with me to bounce ideas off of.....that's what's great about this forum.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Box looks nice bus bars look great I'm tuned in to see this BASSCALADE !!!!!!!!!

Lol wife was not to happy about the idea
yeah I know what you mean that's how the wives are at first. Once they hear it then they fall in love !!!!!! Grey build I'm tuned in!!!!!

Hey what head unit is that?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Tuned in,

This may be a dumb question, but what did you do with the factory headunit? Did you relocate it to keep all that functionality or did you wire it with a delete kit like a PAC module?

The factory unit was removed and now on ebay. Lol. But alpine makes a "perfect fit" kit for my truck which is pretty much plug and play. Now when you add things like the pac tr-7 and etc it becomes harder to install because the wiring comes already wired. So you have to cut and take every thing apart.

Archived