For sale or Trade !!!!

DD M3b looking to get 600 or cash and a smaller amp

mayhem 10 485 or trade for a havoc 10 or similar plus cash

xp 3000 285 or smaller batteries plus cash

all the stuff is basically brand new came out of the boxes sunday and realized my car was gonna be to heavy so its coming out today. amp was purchased used.. everything else brand new

]

image1_zpsydmdtiui.jpg

image2_zpsadtz3leu.jpg

image3_zpszllakmal.jpg

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just noticed i messed up the date can make it the 20th in other photos if needed..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Need the mayhem gone!!

2500 rms

Bump!!

Mayhem has a huge rip in the surround.. Was playing fine and just damn gave out.. But it still plays just has tape on the gap.. So if possible I'll trade it to somebody for a nice 2k amp

Can't it epoxy and taped up... Bump.. Make offers!!! Let's get it gone

Anybody wanna trade the ham for a few 8s or possibly 2 10s

Archived