Didnt know if I was going to like it or not without battery removal and sd card slot, but went to Best Buy since they just displayed them today and fuck me its nice. The edge version really caught my attention, felt nice. Probably going to pre order this bitch and upgrade from my S3 since Ive had this thing for like 3 years.

20150327_1018091.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Looks nice. I'm going to go check one out. I've got a Note Edge and I love it so I'll probably stick with it for a while.

Its less "one sided" that the note edge since its curved on both sides. I thought I would be pushing buttons and shit while I was holding it but its curved enough not to, and the screen really pops out at you. The wireless charging dock is pretty badass too, got a little demo of that too.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Removable battery and sd is the only reason I don't like apple products. Why force you customers to shamelessness where you cannot add extra storage or have a replacement battery for emergency situations. Glad you like it though, I will always have to have those 2 in any of my phones, or I will not have it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Because they've all found out you can charge a customer $100 for $5 worth of memory and we are all dumb enough to pay it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didnt know if I was going to like it or not without battery removal and sd card slot, but went to Best Buy since they just displayed them today and fuck me its nice. The edge version really caught my attention, felt nice. Probably going to pre order this bitch and upgrade from my S3 since Ive had this thing for like 3 years.

20150327_1018091.jpg

i feel the same way, its time for a new phone but in pics im not sure i like it, i need to check it out in person

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Archived